While unhanging the dried clothes from terrace, I had this surprise. That was solid rainshaft well contrast with sky. Since I carry mobile on every terrace visit, I caught the scene wholeheartedly. Perhaps, there was intense shower on the path of rains-haft.
I quickly dropped the clothes off at home and returned to the terrace. By then, the rain shaft had become widespread, and the remnants had left behind patchy clouds that spoiled the contrast. The actual fall now shifted facing the hanging bridge. Overall, no rains overhead but cool breeze throughout the lifetime of rainshaft. I had cool images to capture at the end of day.
These wouldn't be possible unless short shower interrupted us during lunch hours. The clothes were drenched for a while, delaying their removal until evening. The rest was a rainshaft story!
The next day too I witnessed a similar rain-shaft but far north instead of south. Again, no rain but only entertainment



.jpeg)



Very impressive storm shots!
ReplyDeleteAmazing.
ReplyDeleteWow awesome clouds!
ReplyDelete...the sky is an ever changing part of nature. Enjoy all of the changes.
ReplyDeleteWe need the green. What a dramatic wall of water needed in so many parts of this globe.
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing. A true photoblogger you are getting the shots and letting your clothes get soaked.
ReplyDeleteWow, great captures. Very ominous-looking skies!
ReplyDeleteImpressive shots !
ReplyDeleteWell captured.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words