Saturday, August 10, 2019

Droplets

Few weeks back, it rained briefly here in Bangalore. An internet cable runs through the balcony is hung up bit high to prevent my kids playing with it. The healthy rain lasted for nearly 15 mins enough to leave its presence in form of puddles & muck. Once the rain stopped, the remnant water on the cable started dripping down slowly. Somehow I was lured towards those pearls of monsoon and started grabbing them. It was quite attractive to grab it except for my unsteady hand. Initially I captured them in landscape lens but later switched to 90mm macro lens. The macro lens could have captured fairly well but my shaky hand spoiled most of them except the first two in below series. The lens lacks Image stabilization and to aggravate further I don't have tripod either to produce steady frame. The subsequent pictures are shot in wide angle lens which is quite weird :-). To some extent, it produced good macroish images but not perfect. Hope you enjoy the series.










Like monsoon, hopefully my macro lens also turns active in coming days :-)

1 comment:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...