Monday, April 20, 2020

The cat warrior

This cat belongs to my cousin brother, came out of nap after lethargic day. He climbed the guava trees for possible preys or lookouts and then stepped over the roof which is common with cats. I just mocked its footsteps and visage with that of a king who ascends his throne after winning battle. No offence intended towards poor and innocent cat. Hope you take them lightly if you feel offended :-). Here it goes!

The king is ascending towards the throne after day long battle [ sleep ;-) ]



Ahhh.. let me make sure if path is clean so that I don't commit blunder



And the great king has ascended the throne beholding the roar of his dear citizens

Yawn.........

The king has reached the throne and let the celebration begin. Let the atmosphere roar and air crack in rage


Don't exaggerate simple things you dolt. I suppose you are not following steps of Indian Press :-). I am not here for show-off. Don't tarnish my name. Get the camera out of my sight and allow me to concentrate on prey and enemies :-D


The END Of warrior story

1 comment:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...