Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Monsoon Diary 2020 - The first visit to village

I dropped my family at in-laws house on the landing day. My father was hospitalized due to ill health. Had to bring few essentials from village to hospital. This was my first visit to native place. Due to complications, I could not directly visit my house.

On the way to my house, I grabbed many pictures primarily comprising of water bodies. To some extent I grabbed few streaming clouds from west. Here is the chronicle.

Lets start from Udupi. It was cloudy and rainy morning

Then comes the Udyavara river. How majestic it looks during monsoon season






Then comes Pangala stream. This place always entices me irrespective of seasons.



Few streaming clouds nearby



Here is the canal that passes through our village



Finally the splendid paddy fields. Let us pray for bountiful harvest output


Short video of the tiny dam that is located near our village. The intense monsoon season still keeping this water body alive. The Dam will be closed once the monsoon season is concluded. Hope you enjoy the short video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...