Saturday, December 26, 2020

The fog breaks out :-)

26 December 2020

Whenever I lament, the nature has immediate plans. Yesterday, I was cribbing about summery feel and sweltering weather. Today morning, I had surprise in store. The fields were engulfed by fog and there was quite a lot drama in atmosphere. I was excited to see the band of fog dancing over the field. For a while, I  snapped the pictures with mobile camera and they turned out fabulous. Here are pictures from today morning short walk. There was not sufficient time to take pictures of sunrise since there were other plans.









The weather can be capricious here in tropical region.









The egrets are engaged in their daily picking of bugs as usual


Needless to mention, the humid weather was back at 9PM after a short chilly spell. Here is short video of fog with chirping of red-whiskered bulbul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...