Thursday, September 6, 2018

Sea Tides - Part 1

May 12 2018,

The election day visit was one of the most memorable visit to my beautiful Kapu beach with clear atmosphere and dazzling Sun amidst the clouds. The rains have cheered the nature and its green everywhere. The impact is visible during the golden hour with the hydrogen star flaunting its beauty along the western horizon amidst the drifting clouds. I had busy time framing the endearing landscape views and consequently the memory card was loaded with beauty of nature. It was moment of delighted as I processed those images. Very minimal edits were required on captured images which shows how uber adorable was nature that day.

There are humongous pictures indeed. To make sure the viewers don't lose sync, I have split the post in three parts with the selected images which I think conceived well and here is the first one.








Linked to Skywatch Friday

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous series of sky captures. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot . Please tell something about my captures on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun is playing hide and seek behind the boulder in the sea. Beautiful image! People in the scene give your photographs a story line. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...