Monday, May 20, 2019

Election day Sunset

April 18, 2019

Ever since g+ ramped down, my motivation in photography has drastically declined. Somehow, I don't feel the enthu as before. I am slowly regaining the traction back! Moreover, I am eagerly waiting for Monsoon season to arrive to shoot those symphony of verdant landscape and artistic skies. Just a month and half to ago to greet the monsoon season. While we are preparing for Monsoon, some of the weather bureaus are warning of possible el-nino which may dampen the intensity of Monsoon rains. The warming of pacific waters will dissipate the clouds over the ocean than making a landfall. Hope to see a healthy monsoon season as predicted by Indian MET office.




After casting our vote, our entire family steered to Kapu beach to rejoice in the evening Sun. My kids as usual are still afraid of those waves. This time though a tad improvement by stepping over the water but not for long :). I am sure they will pick up as they grow up. We had splendid sunset as usual but without clouds. I captured few of those moments and sea tides for a while before concluding our visit. As always, we had glorious skies to finish the day. The short picnic concluded with a bite of churmuri and ice-cream. The ice-cream complements well on a humid day.






It's not birds flying home. Someone in the group created a chaos (may be for the fish), or sudden surge of waves threatened them. But for sure some extraneous noise influenced them to fly abruptly in random directions.


Meanwhile, it rained heavily in Bangalore. I was downright disappointed to miss those moments. Nevertheless, it was pleasurable moment since people of North Bangalore were eagerly waiting for the rain.

8 comments:

  1. These photos are spectacular. I hope you continue to rekindle your enthusiasm about photography.
    I could never figure google plus out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Fotos! Diese laden zum träumen ein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What word is appropriate to describe these? Can't find one so let me settle with this unoriginal comment: WOW!!!!!


    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every one a stunning shot! I love your skies and their beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful images! How lucky to be on that beach taking those shots! WOW!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...