Wednesday, May 8, 2019

You are not alone

This is picture of visitor at someshwara beach near kundapura seated over boulders in a meditating position. Perhaps he was meditating over sea tides or benevolent nature or Lord shiva or golden horizon or it is just that he was basking under tender evening sun enjoying tropical breeze alongside. The silky waves glistened by evening sun was marvellous to behold. The scene was serene and tides were gentle. Being my maiden visit, I engaged myself loafing along the shoreline for those alluring captures than engaging in meditation.



Back to subject line! The essence of this post is not to dwell on inconsequential matter as what the beholder was upto. A landscape admirer/visitor in g+ landscape photography (no more alive) forum entitled the picture as "you are not alone". I was elated and felt befitting to the picture. Also it is appropriate to my circumstance. I love nature as well find it as companion when I am alone. Walking on the dunes of sea, treading over the path of woods, beholding those golden hour sun, dancing with the palms, dabbling with river hinterland, I never felt alone. These energizers bring back the charm in life. The time with the nature is to chase your blues away and not brag in social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...