Sunday, December 30, 2018

Volvo B9R ascending Shiradi ghat road

Dec 15, 2018

This was fun video captured during our travel from Udupi to Bangalore in Shiradi ghat stretch. A short glimpse of Bangalore bound B9R volvo ascending shiradi ghat. I could not capture whistling turbo sound though. Ghat section ascension is where you can enjoy the turbo whistle of this beast the most. But mobile camera cannot record fine sounds. Anyways, it was pleasure watching mammoth wagon maneuvering through snaky rainforest path, and listening to its growling turbo offline. I deliberately slowed for few minutes to enjoy the sound from back engine. Hope you too enjoy the beast ascending with massive power on the newly constructed stretch!


I had weird interest when I was travelling in VOLVO buses (Now I don't travel due to valid reasons). I used to choose Seat No.32 in B7R. This enabled me to listen to growling engine rhythm which I was fan of :D. Specifically, I used to love hearing when the transmission of bus shifted from 6th to 5th gear :D. If you have similar interest do share enjoyment with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...