Monday, April 22, 2019

A large monolithic cumulonimbus cloud

That's why I yearn for summer season when evening sky is abuzz with cloud activity. There are everyday wonders to cherish and capture. Today also when I was returning from office, this large cumulonimbus cloud pouring at a distant region caught my landscape eyes. The only gear I had was mobile camera and whatever I could capture turned out palatable. Actually, it was way broader and lengthier than in picture. The area extended a bit more. However, the mobile camera capacity is limited. I have never seen such a colossal monolithic cloud till date. The scene from lakefront would have been mouth watering to grab. The fear of looming storm did not let me to execute that plan. I was eventually contended to capture the available scene and run towards home. Hope the distant citizens are enjoying cool weather due to downpour. I hope the cloud poured to its capacity, can't vouch for that though. Enjoy the pictures for now, tomorrow's met office reports will confirm the rain-gauge readings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...