Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Clouds unabated

Clouds unabated, Beauty unabated! Yes the upper air cyclonic circulation is drawing pre-monsoon rains into the interior Karnataka spreading greenery all around. The other joyous part is none other than evening clouds. Yesterday, I wrote about the huge cloud formation. Today we had similar clouds but not monolithic. The closely woven clouds facilitated sneaking Sun to fan out in multiple paths resulting in crepuscular rays. Unlike yesterday, there was no sign of rain. Consequently, I rode bike towards Rachenahalli lake to immerse in tropospheric festival. But the moments of such rays are ephemeral. By the time I reached lake (which is just 2 kms away), the drama concluded. I was disappointed for not embarking from office a tad early. I was well aware by my heuristics that the rays won't last longer. Fortunately, I had captured couple of scenes prior to journey towards the lakefront. The actual visuals were extremely elegant than portrayed here. That is limitation of mobile camera and my capturing ability :-). Hope you enjoy the pictures.



By the time I reached the lake, the entire sky was masked with clouds with clear indication of drama closure for the day. Hopefully my intuition will wake me early tomorrow evening towards lakefront with a wish to revisit those scenes.


4 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...