Friday, October 20, 2017

Moaning is not worth it.

This blog is sequel of my previous one. The last post was more of venting out at the gray sky and vociferous crowd. But that growling is never worth it. Why? see the picture.

humid weather,
lucid sky,
placid nature,



The sky was fabulous 2 days after the insipid day. I just lost patience that day and resorted to haphazard scribbling. That trauma was not required. What required was sheer patience. I realized 2 days later though. The soul satisfying blue hour finally calmed down the nerves and cleansed the turmoils. A lot of times I feel the need to stop my fidgeted emotions but fail miserably and the topic does not restrict to photography. This was just another instance. Hopefully I get better in coming days. If not, at-least internalize few words :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...