Friday, July 31, 2026

Quick errand to native

The blog belongs to first half of 2026 written at the beginning of harsh winter days. I had to visit native to foresee arrangement and complete pending tasks for twin boys ceremony scheduled this February. Had some free time to wander around village and here is picture sequence of the stroll!

As soon as I landed in native,  I was greeted by warm weather which I was eagerly waiting for.




Once done with daily routine, I went for short walk. Not much interesting vegetation due to protracted dry season. Amidst the aridity, there are gems!



Aesthetically stacked wood for firing the winter :-D. They serve multiple purposes like ceremonies, boiling water during cold season. People dry and stack for future use. These are available in house and no cost involved. Even though available indigenously, household still relies on LPG due to high calorific value. Also woodfires cause breathing issues to few cooks.



En-route to home after concluding invitation card distribution, I encountered this black and why guy. His tones make him look mysterious. His other eye looks mysterious thanks to matching tones! It apparently looks like he is single eye.


Despite the vocal cue to lure him for photoshoot, he didn't heed to my signal. He knows it was just for my personal gains and nothing advantageous for him 😁.


Reluctant to pose, swaying his face, finally posed to get rid of pestering guy 😂. He ignored everything I didd. Later he walked towards his house due to my torture. I grabbed couple at that time.




Yet another Black and white guy from different family!



The traditional home of coastal karnataka!


ಬಲ ತೂಕ ಕೋಲ! This year's Bhoota kola celebration is in full swing. Due to major celebration at Udupi, the kola concluded quicker than usual. Here is glimpse of nature along the trail to reach the temple.


The protagonist and his assistant in portraits




I like the portrait in monochrome



Sun though still wakes up late until fag end of February. So the notion of winter doesn't fade until then



The mid day stroll on Sunday wasn't that bad either. In fact, it was fascinating to capture the palm trees bottom up. The Sun was mild and weather was cool.  





The last part of the scribble. The one straight oscillating road which is always my favourite. This looks dry now but during monsoon, this place is one of my favourite to capture the road till horizon flanked by greenery!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...