Tuesday, January 2, 2018

I am sorry guys

Dec 16, 2017


This real tale is not for animal lovers.

Today I heard these pigeons fluttering their wings nearby balcony. I thought they were in playful mood. After a while though, I observed their actions when the fluttering sound turned frequent. The investigation revealed the possibility of building a haven for their parental life inside the opening provisioned for exhaust hood of kitchen. The couple were transporting lumps of lops to build their dream home insdie the circular passage. Presumably they were preparing to lay eggs and foresee their kids. At the outset, it may seem fascinating but practically I realized the troubles that would erupt by their presence. The rampant defecation renders the place quite filthy. With me being alone at home and battered by overwhelming workload, it would be daunting task to clean up their mess. I was not in position to welcome the guests. So I realized the need to close this instantly. The mind loses agility sometimes during such situations. Somehow my mind illuminated in 15 mins and I cleaned the opening, wrapped it with a thick polythene and fastened the polythene with a rubber band. The couples were observing curiously and annoyingly the action of a draconian human. I am unable to visualize the beauty of your presence here. Sorry I guys, I do not have a choice. This is not my house either :-(.





A good thing is I sealed the opening during the inception of their niche. Had it been during a well established time, I would have been emotionally arrested to take such stringent action. Conversely, animals & birds of the city are nowadays smarter. Only time will reveal if these couples can outsmart my simple hack. As of now, this setup is panning out and seemingly, pigeons have comprehended my intention behind it. The couple perched over the hanging cable and later faded away probably with a tweet of curse. Pigeons are the symbol of peace ironically they created a war within my psyche. Alternatively, I immediately stopped beating my traumatic conscience as well :-).

In the end, post may read gibberish & immature, anyways it's just a blog

After almost a week, the hack seems to be functioning perfectly. I thought pigeons would poke the polythene and thwart my setup. Anyways the peace-loving bird is generous enough to understand and restore peace in my life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...