Thursday, January 18, 2018

Palmwatch

I had reprieve from work during the last week of year 2017. This was the period I was yearning for from long working hours. Eventually, I landed in my village once more for a long break. This time I did not plan any travel primarily because my tiny little stars were home. Other reason being not interested. My intention was solely to spend idle time at hometown and enjoy with family. Despite the initial tantrums, I was happily enjoying my stay with twin boys.
 
Surprisingly, its chilly out there at coast. This uncanny weather was bit icy (not so much as to wear winter cloth) to bear with mild cold winds. Fortunately, it lasted only for 3 days. The presence of paddy fields and forest cover makes our village a bit chillier than the town environment.

Back to title! It is difficult to find time when kids are around to photograph landscapes. Somehow, I managed to withstand afternoon sleep and walked around the house with camera while kids were in deep slumber. What enticed at first glance was the tall coconut trees pointing towards blue sky. The winter season has shifted Sun's trajectory towards south and northern part was devoid of any whitish light. It was crystal clear day and this setup provided perfect frame to snap the stunning tonal contrast of green and blue.The green palms with blue sky as backdrop drew my attention and culminated in palm watch shots! Hope you enjoy the pictures as well :-)





The scenery which I undermined from many years was finally charmed by the azure sky resulting in some wonderful shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...