Thursday, February 22, 2018

Peachy Sunset

It was quite disappointing visit this time to native place on Republic day and the reason, I keep it undisclosed. The Kaup beach sunset, however, to some extent circumvented this debilitation. As usual, the shoreline was crowded on republic day with ecstatic tourists romping in sea water. The western horizon too was blooming with golden color sharing its joy with the ocean! Surprisingly, the tidal waves are turning stronger (Lunar eclipse?) and have crossed the path which we walked during our last visit. The variations in sea tides has cleaved the shoreline and sea resulting in abrupt dunes. This enabled me to snap few elevated shots with mobile as well as DSLR.

There is another lamenting factor. My DSLR is fast exhausting shutter cycles. It's almost 2/3rd done and only 1/3rd life left. Unfortunately, I am not in a situation to splurge on new DSLR and ancillaries. Consequently, there is a calculation on every shot I grab especially on HDRs where a lot of diligence is needed for calculating exposure levels. It's time to be more attentive and careful on each and every shot I compose. Of course, timelapses may die down soon. And yeah, as Robert Kiyosaki mentions in his best selling book "Rich Dad Poor Dad", before stating financially not viable just ponder as how can you afford it. Hmmm.. Yes! I just have not thought about as how can I afford it by altering my financial moves. Is there a need to buy such swanky gadgets. Yes, for me at-least, and I love landscapes and want to frame the benevolent nature in best possible way!



The pictures shot in mobile phone and edited with snapseed. Such scenes are sufficient to fend off disappointment. That's the power of nature. It can beat even human emotions.


The grave mistakes I commit is to find happiness at wrong places. Without hesitation, nature turns out to be my ultimate source of happiness. It is better to be rationale than holding on to expectations. Unfortunately, the poignant moment occurred after the beach visit. Ergo, sadness persisted for few more days and perturbed mind needed distractions to clear those moment of sadness.

And yeah there are lot of goodies Kaup beach can offer nowadays to tourists. The newly introduced boat ride lured many visitors during Republic day. The jet boat was absconding though! I have limited shots with DSLR as well, but will share in separate post.

3 comments:

  1. Peachy is the perfect description for the sky color! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that looking at these images you've captured is a good antidote to any sadness!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...