Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Weekend perceptions

17/18th Feb 2018,

As pointed out in earlier post, my DSLR is exhausting shutter cycles and ergo, I use mobile camera for most of the practices. However, it is hard to leave behind the mighty buddy. Few shots are composed from DSLR as well. The evenings of this weekend, I shot wide range of pictures during my casual walk along Rachenahalli lake. I still call myself as amateur and hence don't be surprised if the pictures does not meet your expectations :-). Hope the pictures enthralls your vision to some extent.


Linked to Skywatch Friday

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait for vacation after seeing these sunsets!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent set of images!! My fave is the topmost shot. [One suggestion to consider during editing: make sure the horizon line is horizontal; e.g. see #4].

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skies, and wonderful photos! I really like how you capture things in the foreground in those first few shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures certainly exceed MY expectations, and with your positive attitude, you will find you can only improve.
    Meanwhile, fabulous colour in your skywatching!
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not meet my expectations? Are you kidding me? These are terrific pictures! Look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...