Sunday, May 24, 2020

Co-existence with Social Distancing


With pandemic stretching its arms throughout the globe, social distancing is the only norm to put breaks to the virus. Everywhere around globe, this has been mandatory. In our village shops also, such scenes are normal nowadays. Our village fields now are abuzz with bird activity and I am desperately missing my telephoto. The birds while maintaining social distancing are also co-existing for their share of food. Even though peacocks can be photographed relatively within reach, the egrets are not so friendly. They are sensitive to even tiny movements of humans. The only friendliness is with cattle for picking their food :-). Meanwhile, I get these opportunity during my evening cycling time. It is impossible to hold my camera for long due to intense humid weather. There is bigger chance of equipment malfunctioning if sweat enters the DSLR interiors.



During my casual cycling along village road, I spotted the togetherness with social distancing from a distance. I grabbed how much ever closer I could go but a slight misstep, the subject would fly away. The pictures are not so crisp enough to entice bird photographer. The scenes were shot to portray beauty of nature beyond the beauty of photograph. Hope you like them too! I hope to get their clear picture someday either by concealing or with a real telephoto lens.



Not only birdies, we have cute pets also in harmony and maintaining social distancing :-D. May be they belong to same owner and hence so much cordiality! This too was captured from distance. The problem is not the dog but cat. Cats run away if they don't recognise you.





The egrets though are quite agile to egress. I am tired of spotting them. You definitely need a good telephoto capture them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...