Monday, May 8, 2023

Photo Blog - Flames of Sky

The thunderstorm season is started in South India. The clouds are everywhere including Bengaluru. The clean skies of morning turn dark my noon, the skies roar & flash. If you are lucky, the area will see precipitation. Thunderstorm rains are luck i.e. you never know the exact spot of precipitation.

The walk along the amruthahalli lake promenade also exposes beauties of thunderstorm skies. I have written many, today let me write a tiny post. While concluding the walk, I noticed this interesting flame in sky. The cloud seemed angry as if my region would see intense activity or it might be burning with ire "Suffer in humidity, I won't precipitate near your place, enough of nature destruction. The city population never understands the importance of natural habitat". Don't know what it conveyed but not a single drop of rain fell over the region, which means the rains were reluctant to come down.


Despite the lack of color, monochrome too conveyed the same message!


Picture taken during my walk around Amruthahalli Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...