Friday, March 25, 2016

Skywatch Friday - Breathe of Life


Ancient vedic texts term air,water,fire,earth and sky as file elements of cosmic creation. These elements form base foundation fostering life on earth. I was gazing at the thundering gallop of one of the sections of Bharachukki falls and how it superseded the roar of vehement visitors. The sprinkles of falls was lashing out at me in midst of the blistering sun. The scene I witnessed had all the above file elements where I "Breathed the elements of life", for moment and smeared the soul with serenity. Here are the visual representations of tranquility and experience the tranquility portrayed by the benevolent nature!



I have said lot about work of magnificent uplifting trio Mhammed El Alami & illitheas & Johannes Fischer on their work "Breathe of Life" in my previous post here. Such a deep representation of the elements of "Breathe of Life".

Do listen here if you wish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbjYIwI0Ayg

Breathe in from beautiful skies around the world in Skywatch Friday page!

4 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...