Thursday, May 10, 2018

The charismatic rural world

Moments before my little boys landed in my house, I set out for a short photo-hunt through the coconut plantations hoping to get best perceptions. Once little boys are in, you would be holding them more than camera :-).  In my intense hunt, I discovered many hidden perceptions which I could not perceive from years. Undoubtedly, I deem it as one of the best photo hunts of the year in my tiny village. The winter Sun was glowing and atmosphere was crystal clear. A 30 minutes of short walk along the plantation conceived memorable landscape beauties on the digital sensor. I was cursing myself for myth of finding beauty at distant locations while it's nearby your house. Eventually, beauty of nature captured and satisfaction was the end result.








Linked to Skywatch Friday

7 comments:

  1. Grammar, vocabulary, tenses, indirect speech, passive sentences must always be keep in mind while writing a blog. Everyone must read this blog. This is going to help everyone.
    มืือถือ ราคาถูก

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how we forget the beauty of coconut trees.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful photos. The light through the palms is gorgeous, as are the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You caught a lot of beauty. Wonderful photos, they are. :-0
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this was well worth the walk, I'm sure. What beautiful trees, wonderful sunlight and amazing sunset! Thanks for sharing.
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...