Thursday, May 31, 2018

Visual treats along Rajanukunte-Chikka Madhure route

05 May 2018,

I was suffering mentally from a hectic day and was desperate to escape from shrieking city for a while. I chose to ride towards Chikka-Madhure via Rajanukunte and I was blessed with numerous treats. Even though the intention of visit was for seeking divine blessings of Lord Shani, I was flabbergasted by the divinity of nature.

Ride life with no expectations and you would be happy forever. It may seem cliche but that was my experience today. Being Saturday, my only aim was to visit the famous Chikka-Madhure temple to seek the blessings of Shani Maharaj. It was more than the blessings as my bike meandered through the Chikka-Madhure Rajanakunte stretch. I never envisioned such a wondrous journey. It was visual splendor portrayed by mother nature which almost wiped out my traumas at first sight. What a magnificent way to start the journey.  The thrilling stretch is shrouded with verdant tall vegetation, flanked by beautiful coconut/areca-nut plantations, adorned with intermittent lakes, and the strolling cattle. A positive ambiance is radiated by nature throughout the journey. The well paved winding road provided relaxing ride and assisted in seamless landscape gazing. Also the healthy pre-monsoon showers from past 2 weeks had further spruced up greenery of landscapes.








I can't count the number of stops en-route. Every inch is worth enjoying for a landscape aficionado. The only lamenting part was I could not spend healthy time in Chikka-madhure lake and as well beholding golden Sun sneaking through verdant fields. But that did not dampen my spirits at the end of day. I would like to visit again during monsoon season to cherish the moments with nature.






Beautiful Chikka-Madhure Lake

At the end of day, I had splendorous visual treat, divine treat, and as well treat to taste buds :-). On closing note, a great respite eventually.

Linked to Skywatch Friday

3 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...