Friday, May 4, 2018

This week's sunset at Rachenahalli Lake


The fag end of winter presented some of the haze free sky with dazzling sunset. It was final moments of the year after which the summer would smear the city with haze. My mobile saw the beauty as well and amplified my excitement by capturing beautiful shots. The mobile camera surpassed my expectations today. The pictures did justice to the aura of golden hour time by producing vivid colors. A minimal edit in snapseed provided finishing touch to the landscape frames. This was one of the heartfelt photo-walk along the lake with high degree of satisfaction.














Linked to Skywatch Friday

5 comments:

  1. Great pics! I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, I can see why this walk was so special for you. The sunset is glorious!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...