Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bangalore to Kaup Drive in Ritz Diesel

One more long drive! This time it is me alone in Maruti Ritz diesel. It is fantastic car and you will never feel strained by driving for many distance. It was around 415kms of drive with me driving alone. This was first time I was driving alone for such a long distance (Earlier was 260kms from Sirsi to Kaup). I was really excited :-) since the pickup was too good (190NM of torque @2000rpm was superb). The torque could be felt especially from Sakaleshpur to Mangalore where the geography is almost hilly with too many curves and blind spots. The worst thing was ordinary KSRTC buses were overtaking despite vehicle's presence in opposite direction. I encountered four to five times. I had to slip down the road or stop at the middle of highway to avoid them. They do not have pick up even then adamant to overtake resulting in accidents. Switch on headlights and start overtaking. Apart from this bitter experience everything was perfect and really enjoyed drive.

Since it was Monsoon season, I enjoyed some of the moments in Shiraadi Ghat. The Ghat road was OK however is about to get damaged (could see parched area in many places). It was drizzling in Ghat and fantastic to cherish. The streams were flowing however with not much vigor since Monsoon has not yet reached peak. In mid of journey I stopped at many places to  take photographs. This time no videos since I was alone driving.

Watch the journey photo collection with wonderful music.

Music: ASP Project - See the Sun
Video Editor: KDENLIVE under Linux Mint Maya
Camera: Canon SX 210IS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...