Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Moon Shot :-)

Finally I shot some moon pictures. Of them this is the one ;-). Bit lazy to upload other images. It is difficult to find clear skies with too many clouds hovering. I took this shot immediately when sky momentarily was clear (atleast nearby moon area). Since the moon covered few area in the frame, I had to use spot metering to make camera evaluate accordingly. The image was cropped and rescaled using GIMP. I am really amazed by the quality of Tamaron lens even with so much zoom. I can see moon so clearly and how about you ;-). The lens has great Image Stabilization too. Enjoy the lunar image!


Settings:

Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Lens: Tamaron 70-300mm VC USD lens
Mode: Manual
Focal Length: 300mm
Focus: Auto
Shutter Speed: 1/80s
Aperture: f/7.1
ISO: 100
White Balance: Auto
Picture Style: User Defined 1 (Set to maximum sharpness)
Metering mode: Spot
Tripod Used: No
Flash Used: No

1 comment:

  1. Nice Shot.. But I would be recommend to set your focus manually at infinity.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...