Thursday, March 28, 2019

G+ Sunset and Mewe Sunrise

As you know g+ is shutting down on April 2. While it is sad news for kindred landscapers like me, good news is that the same set of aficionado has sought refuge under mewe. I too have an account there and slowly adjusting to new arena.




Human emotions cannot overpower corporate strategies and migration is inevitable. G+ has provided great inspiration to me and now it's time to continue that same vigor in mewe. If you are part of mewe please connect with me here. I will be glad to connect you back. However I will still miss those high quality images in g+



My primary inspiration is as always mother nature. The second inspiration is to narrate those feelings of nature via blogger. I have lost that third inspiration which I hope to regain speedily in mewe.




Conclusively my photographic expedition is not seeing sunset and will be seamless . It's only the platform migration. Only reason I did not choose Instagram was lack of desktop upload.



I want to cherish more of new sunrise than the bygone sunset. But eventually both of them need equal reception.


You can cherish the g+ sunset before it perishes here. Of-course the link will be dead in a week:  https://plus.google.com/+Nandakumar/posts

Catch me in Mewe to continue behold those beautiful nature photographs:  https://mewe.com/i/nandakumar1 

1 comment:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...