Thursday, March 14, 2019

Seductive palms

These array of coconut trees lie close to in laws house. Yes their upright position is seductive for any landscape cult. Even I was no different. Somehow the curvy palms near the water front lured me more than these may be because I did not heed much attention. A day in December eventually gravitated me towards these palms and I rushed for short shoot when sun was away from palms. Yes the trajectory of sun has shifted to southern hemisphere which means  azure background in frame. During summer the sunlight would wash out the scene rendering the picture bland.








Here are few pictures with those palms in frame. It was fun walking down the fields and gazing at grazing cattle. The bucolic charm is everlasting.






While the southern hemisphere pictures wash out the northern part have provided colorful frames. This is the time I can photograph palms because in summer the sun would disallow such clean composition




2 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...