Saturday, November 17, 2018

Your video is suitable for all advertisers!

Long time back, YouTube disregarded my video as not suitable for many advertisers. They asked me to justify the adsense connected to the video and I had sent reply more than 18 months back. This video was none other than of Murudeshwara temple. I was baffled as well let down by such a message from YouTube. This was on 26h March 2017



This was the highest viewed video in my channel and hence highest earning as well. Murudeshwara is quite a famous Shiva temple in India and people all over the country yearn to visit this place at least once in a lifetime. The temple having the tallest pinnacle, largest Shiva statue bounded by Arabian sea is one of the primary attraction in Karnataka state.

I had given a similar explanation to the youtube team hoping for the positive response from them. Yesterday, I finally received that my video is suitable is for all kinds of advertisers and I can continue monetizing it!! Hurray! I was enthralled as well relieved by the email.

Fortunately, the YouTube team did not pause the monetization during the review period which was another plus!

Here is a screenshot of their response dated 16th Nov 2018. Thank you very much YouTube team :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...