Tuesday, September 24, 2013

HDR and Panorama during monsoon visit to Murudeshwara

The stretch between Udupi to Karwar is one of my favorite travel route. Those ravishing hillocks, Arabian sea, konkan railway tunnels and not to miss plenty of rivers give heavenly feeling especially during monsoon season. Of them, the stretch between Kundapur to Gokarna is truly marvelous. Also not miss the gorgeous site near Shiroor where one can see both western ghats and Arabian sea from highway. I could not grab any picture of this site due to lack of time :-(.

I can never miss few minutes break at glorious Maravanthe beach where Souparnika river teases arabian sea. During our recent visit to Anegudde siddhivinayak temple and Murudeshwar, I stopped at Maravanthe beach for quite some time to enjoy the full flowing river and roaring sea. From many days, I wanted to capture panoramic view of beautiful Maravanthe beach. This time I achieved the same. Hope you will enjoy this six image stitch of the sight.

NATURE MAGIC AT MARAVANTHE BEACH, KUNDAPURA
Next is 5 image stitch of hills near Murudeshwar. Just casual shot, nothing specific in mind.

HILLS NEARBY MURUDESHWARA
Apsarakonda was not in our plan. However due to bad roads we reached Murudeshwar around 1:30PM. The temple is closed from 1PM to 3PM. Hence we visited apsarakonda falls which is 17km from here. The road in this stretch was very good. As we reached the site, I was tempted to grab HDR of Kasarkod beach. This is one beautiful beaches I have ever seen. Also there was heavy rain too ;-) due to which we were the only visitor :D. It was delightful to watch the full flourishing apsarakonda waterfalls. Last time when we visited during December time-frame, it looked like tap water. This time, it had full glory :-). I was really excited to see the waterfall site. Will share some pics when I find time. So here is HDR of the evergreen Kasarkod beach from Apsarakonda waterfall parking lot. I am happy that clouds, paddy fields and sea are properly exposed in picture. The massive clouds poured for nearly 30 minutes later. Unfortunately due to dearth of time, we could not reach top of hill to have magnificent view of Kasarkod beach. Also we missed majestic Sharavati river basin at Honavar and Idagunji temple. I have some plans to visit these places this winter.

MAGNIFICENT KASARKOD BEACH, HONAVAR
The next HDR is of hillocks viewed from top of pinnacle at Murudeshwar. HDR was shot to get greater dynamic range. I was never knowing that we can reach the top floor of pinnacle. This time I observed the lift at the entrance and had good aerial view of the Murudeshwar (including Shiva statue) from top of pinnacle. Here is HDR of aerial view of Murudeswar with lush green western ghats at the backdrop.

MURUDESHWARA TOWN!
With this write-up, I am celebrating 100th post in blogger. Hope you enjoyed the small write-ups throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...