Friday, June 30, 2023

Photo Blog - Alone yet strong!

This is the picture I took at rural part of Mulbagal town. I was captivated by the scenery en-route to Garuda temple at koladevi near mulbagal. I even had found Pied Kingfisher here. During my subsequent visit to Kurudumale Ganesha temple to attend Benne Alankara for Lord, I planned sojourn to this beautiful lake. The nearby field hosted this large coconut tree amidst the agricultural land. The clouds above provided beautiful landscape.





The tree stood tall withstanding wind and rain. Perhaps it is stronger and tall. Even though surrounded by myriads of crop, it can still stand stronger! We also need stand tall and stronger in life despite all circumstances. Be in right path as well! It can withstand any amount invasion or bullying over the times. The tree taught me a good lesson that day. The winds were strong and tree was alone. Still it stood high and strong. I felt as if it spoke to me "Till I am alive, I will stay strong!"

We stopped by the lake for a while. I couldn't spot pied kingfisher this time.



Felt blessed after having darshan of Lord Ganesha at Kurudumale adorned with Benne!

8 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...