Friday, June 23, 2023

Photo Blog - Rushing Clouds

Monsoon is yet to make proper onset over country. Meanwhile thunderstorm continue in Bengaluru city and thus bringing down night temperature. The cycle of high humidity and evening rains are continuing. The water bodies are having good party during summer. If every house has rain water harvesting facility, then city has enough water table to sustain till next summer.




While having casual walk in Varanasi main road, the strange cloud rush captivated me. I felt like frontline clouds were rushing and enthusiastic to pour over city, while the back-benchers seemed to be lousy :-D.  The front ones were like "Lets go Lets go!" but the back benchers seemed to be "I cant move anymore, tired of pouring, lets stop here!". Finally back benchers won and we did not receive any rains. Yes, this is natural phenomenon due to wind patterns, but something artistic popped in my mind. Hope you too feel the same!


6 comments:

  1. ...I hope that you receive rain, but not damaging rains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you get the good rains!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great photos of the clouds ~ hope you get healthy amount of rain ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cloud almost looks like it is sideways. I'm not sure I've seen a cloud shaped quite like that. Wishing you good, nondestructive rains. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...