Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Flaming skies

12th Sep 2018

This is waffling sequel of previous posts. Today evening I.e. day after rains, the skies flamed portending yet another storm. But that did not conceive. The clouds were angry though. They fumed with bright orange color during the sundown. This gives rise to plethora of forecasts in terms of weather, but for photo hunter this is enchanting moment. The burning skies also reflect onto the lake providing ideal stage for snapping beautiful landscape images. I was there too hearing the rants of troposphere. In parallel, I clicked couple of pictures to quench my desire. Fortunately the clicks did not provoke them and I safely reached home.




Despite the heavy clouds and humid weather, it did not rain a drop though. Not even a distant roar/flash could be heard/seen. Probably the sky was just venting out at my sadist posts or heavily mocking at dismal predictions. With the perilous atmosphere, it was challenging me to predict another pattern but I refrained this time from doing so!

7 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...