Monday, April 12, 2021

Bird Series - Ashy Prinia

I love this bird's song. This tiny fidgety bird has been elusive till date. It hides behind the thick shrubs and rarely comes open. On a lucky day, I was able to capture the bird decently but not sharper enough. The capture was enough to show it as Ashy Prinia :-). This bird was restless when I captured it. The bright morning sunlight made sure to have good image of the bird. On an electric wire, it stood steady for a while which enabled me to captured additional pictures before it darted. The bird is hard to capture when its behind arid vegetation thanks to poor auto-focus of camera :-). This image was enough for me to write a post about it. Since they are mostly found dry vegetation their obvious food are insects. Here are pictures!














Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...