Friday, March 5, 2021

Bird Series - Black Kite

This bird was surprising spotting! It kicked the kingfisher out and perched high in its position. I felt like "We are kings here and not kingfishers. So shoot us buddy not the tiny ones. We may not be colourful but we are powerful". May be it got annoyed only shooting kingfisher. Jokes apart, the birds swoop down from high elevation to catch the prey. But from my spotting, I did not see it hunt rather staring all round. Their sound is like low horse neigh (technically called squealing) which is easily recognizable. Not much information I have about the birds. Lets conclude with pictures








The poor kingfisher which got kicked out

Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...