Sunday, March 14, 2021

Loner Roller

This bird seems to be loner and likes to be one too :-). Every time I cycle to neighbouring village, the bird is common sight. This bird neither seems to have a flock nor a partner. Sometimes it stares 360 degrees, sometimes idle perch, sometimes feeding and sometimes preening. I feel its sad face every time I see it. This Indian Roller seems to Loner! Looks like the bird is happy to be on its own and lead life alone. Here are some more pictures taken when the bird was preening atop coconut tree. The bird is not even attentive to my camera action also :-). Its fearlessness and ideal position helps me to photograph good pictures of it





Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...