Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Bird Series - White Indian Paradise Flycatcher

One fine morning, I saw something glossy over the coconut tree shone by sunlight. At first sight, I did not heed to the shining area but I observed swinging coconut tree leaf . When I approached to the spot, yay! It was white Indian Paradise Flycatcher. I immediately grabbed few shots of this silvery bird. At first, I did not have camera and I was not sure if bird would still remain before I grabbed camera. Fortunately, it did! I shot few pictures to satisfy my birding interest. Even though the picture quality was not up to the mark, now I know that we have resident at Hosaadu village. I don't know why my village does not have much flycatchers due South. Is it this place their northern limit? Never mind. Here are the pictures










09 March 2021

He seems to be daily visitor here at Hosaadu. Today he arrived bit early. Consequently, light was poor but bird was closer. Perhaps final capture since I will be leaving Hosaadu tomorrow. Hope to see him again on my next visit. Here are some concluding shots.









Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...