Monday, March 8, 2021

Bird Series - Large Cuckooshrike

Lunch time, I heard leopard/kitten like voice from distant mango tree. Yes it was new bird I saw. The sound also resembled the rhythm of crying baby. For a while, it perched on mango tree before pushing to forest. When I researched google, it turned out to be Large Cuckooshrike. The bird arrived at our backyard again and luckily camera was in ready position. I could shoot clear pictures before the bird flew away. Fortunately, it did not recognize me which allowed me to shoot steady pictures. Since then, I hear its voice daily but can't see it.

The first time spotting


At our backyard 






Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...