Sunday, March 14, 2021

Reflection during Morning walk

11 March 2021,

Today I went for a short walk along the fields of Hosaadu for a change. Usually I take evening stroll but for a change I chose morning walk today. The fields are parched due to lack of moisture. They would regain the beauty during fag end of May and brimming with beauty during Monsoon season. My intention was to find few birds nearby the salt water pond where plenty of weeds have grown. Amidst these thick weeds lies tiny birds which have been enticing me for quite long time. I know I would be disappointed since the tiny birds need longer focal length lenses. They fly away when they hear the crushing sound over the fields. Today was no different! I hardly took any pictures of birds. The blue tailed bee eaters are plenty but difficult for 300mm lens. The light was great but distance was high. In this situation, rather than moaning, I took my mobile and shot few reflection of coconut trees over salt water pond. The pond is slowly drying out. Soon it would become dry owing to blistering summer. Here are the reflection pictures before morning breeze broke out and ruffled the pond.





It is easy to be disappointed and wish for more wants. But reflect your thought every morning and refresh it. Learn the limitations of life and lower expectations. If you don't have longer lens which is out of your budget, then just enjoy the nature with bear eyes and understand simplicity. Understand that birds never care about exotic photographic skills we possess and appreciations we get on social media platform. The birds aren't bothered about the appreciations which people give while seeing their photographs. They just want freedom, work upon their survival and live life with simplicity. Nature teaches lot of life lessons and todays reflections made me to reflect and break out of disappointment. Thank you for reading!


The five tree array reflection from a different angle. The blistering heat is absorbing the water rapidly from pond. Consequently the reflections aren't clear!



The nascent mangroves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...