Thursday, March 4, 2021

Bird Series - Plaintive Cuckoo

This was one was lucky maiden spotting for me. After a disappointing cycle ride through the roads of neighbouring village, I was staring at those parrots flying high and moving towards distant canopy. Somehow they have been elusive till date. While I was seated on the small bridge constructed to drain rain water, this small sized bird sat on the pole near abandoned pump house. That was closer but not so much to get decent shot. It was enough to go home joyously. I took some of its shots before leaving. I have not much information about the bird since I have not seen them consistently. In fact the only time I saw them was during maiden spotting. Here are pictures for record. This looks to be female bird













Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...