Sunday, March 21, 2021

Common tailor bird at backyard tree

Exhausted by daily sighting of pigeons, I was looking for change in my routine. Today I heard this tuvvi song from backyard and here are they. The couple tailor birds were seen actively looking for prey at nearby tree of our apartment. Their agility is unbeatable to old camera and consequently I struggled a lot to capture them despite being closer. The presence of double layer net makes it even harder to focus. I lost many pictures which could have been the aha! moment. Despite the usual lamenting, my camera took plenty of close-up and good shots to satisfy the rare bird spotting in Bangalore. Darktable did fantastic job in providing justice to beauty of bird. Here are the pictures for you! They stayed for more than 30 minutes which enabled me to shoot patiently for longer time.
















Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...