Friday, March 12, 2021

More White Browed Wagtail pictures

These birds seem to be more closer to humans than Red whiskered bulbul. Nowadays I find easy to grab their pictures. Here are few more during evening cycle ride. The bird was constantly calling its partner. Its not the bird which pushed off but me after grabbing plenty of images. The bird was like "Hope you had enough of me. Next time don't follow me for pictures" :-D


















Hey buddy. Hope you got enough!

And the series during morning cycling routine. This one was more rewarding due to green background. Despite the feeble morning light, the proximity helps to capture sharp and detailed image!












Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...