Monday, March 22, 2021

Bird Series - Glossy Ibis

More Ibis from Amruthahalli lake! Wow! Even the birds seem to like city nowadays :-). These birds similar to Black-Headed Ibis feed on aquatic food present in marshy areas. They have shimmering plumage due to which the name is derived. On a fine Sunday evening with beautiful evening light, I captured this bird close to lake boundary. To my luck, the bird was foraging relatively near the boundary. It squinted for a while seeing me capturing it. Bird don't mind moving people, but when you are stationary, the birds either fly away or become attentive. Fortunately, this bird waited for a while before realizing that I was benignant :-). Here are pictures for you!









Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...