Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Bird Series - The ever friendly Red Whiskered Bulbul

This tiny bird perches on nearby canopy and sings continuously for 2-3hrs. The song is too pleasant and the bird is extremely cute. The Red Whiskered Bulbul is relatively insensitive to human movements and easy to capture from closer distance (not too close!). I have good pictures of these tiny cute birds which everyday appear on the berry tree located amidst the canopy. Even while eating, it makes that sweet sound and gulps its breakfast :-). Just love its voice. Sometimes I feel they sing throughout the day. Even during the sleepy afternoon hours, these birds I have heard singing/calling. The most delightful moment is when they sing even during having berries. They savour fruits and sing in joy. This behaviour I do see everyday which is most happiest part. Here are pictures for you! I am posting all the pictures to respect their boldness. The only bird apart from egrets& herons, I possess decent pictures of.









Which song should I sing today?


Let me eat some berries before start of my song


Yeah! Now I have energy to sing again


La..La..Lalalala....


How was it bro. Did I sing as per your expectation?








Hey buddy! Look up, I am here. See if you can get a crisp picture of mine.





Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...