Monday, February 8, 2021

Bird Series - Orange Headed Thrush

I was fascinated by its colour and texture, when I first saw this bird. That was the first and last sighting of this bird in my village. It seems like orange headed thrush arrives to south India only during winter. This bird was perched on berry tree and anxiously looking around if any other bird would surround/attack it. It picked up few berries before swiftly moving. Being foreign to this place, the bird felt quite a lot of nervous in its temperament. I shot few pictures for record but not clear enough though. Hope you enjoy and I wish to see it again before summer dawns!

Is there anyone around?


Who is eyeing my meal!



There are so many to pick. Hopefully I can grab plenty before someone chases me away!


Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...