Monday, February 22, 2021

Bird Series - Flame Throated Bulbul

Yet another guest from Western Ghats. I saw this bird only once in early morning when light was nascent. Consequently, I was not able to manage a decent shot. Also the bird perched too high for 300mm lens which made a decent shot look difficult. The bird was also looking timid due to new environment. These shots were taken only for record since I saw it for first time. It flew away within minutes. Probably, I will never see them soon. When I read Wikipedia, I was disheartened know that the bird is endemic to Western Ghats. My suspicion came out true and the bird never reappeared.  Here are the pictures.

This place looks strange! Trees are small and so many open land







Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...