Thursday, February 4, 2021

Monsoon Diary 2020 - The maturing paddy crops, when you ignore proximity

Today morning, I woke up relatively early to enjoy the glimpses of paddy fields, the distant palms and Western Ghats from a new view point. Yes, I did not knew that there was such a splendid view point proximity to my in-laws house. I discovered that shooting location just a day ago. I don't know why did not I spot such a splendid viewing location from past 4yrs.






That's why proverb say "Beauty is at your Door-Step if you are willing to realize". It is just about realizing it. I could not grab much of landscape due to intense haze and poor light but there is something always in store. I captured the paddy field closeups using telephoto lens. The day also taught as how to make best use of gears which are at your proximity :-). I also learnt that telephoto can do bit of macro as well :-).









I captured the standing paddy crops with my telephoto lens. Some of them turned up well after fading clouds allowed sun to shed light efficiently. The haze unfortunately blocked me from capturing some more.











It is possible to capture dancing clouds over Western-Ghats from Hosaadu village especially during monsoon season when rains clear haze. I had couple of opportunities too which ignored due to laziness. Hope I will break out of indolence during my next encounter. As of now here is a hazy picture captured during the day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...