Saturday, February 13, 2021

The Lake near Belur

19th December 2020

This is lake one of the primary attraction along the Hassan-Belur stretch especially from elevated view point. I have seen this on numerous occasions while transit to and from native village. The landscape is quite impressive during monsoon season when the landscape is verdant with verdant canvas and ruddy water. Even though I was enamoured with it, never thought of pulling over vehicle and enjoying the blissful landscape. The auspicious time finally arrived today when I stepped down from the car and shoot some pictures while transiting to native village. The blistering Sun spoiled the picture a bit but fortunately the Sun was southwards. I hope to capture some memorable pictures during monsoon season as well.







This was also first time I tested landscape Poco M2 camera. It was great moment for me since the camera fared well when compared to Mi A2.

As per google maps, the lake is known as Kalkere. Do stop hear for a while if you happen to drive along this stretch. Surely it mesmerizes anyone passing by this way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...