Monday, February 8, 2021

Bird Series - Greater coucal or Crow pheasant

These are widely seen in our village with koo-koo-koo early morning low pitch echoing sounds. These sounds are sparsely distributed throughout the day as per experience. Even though their song is not pleasant as cuckoo, they are not irritating as well. Despite densely populated, I have not been able to shoot them cleanly. It may either due to ignorance or their shy nature. These birds also quickly fly away once they spot humans from distance. Here are few shots captured during midday at hosaadu village when I had the camera ready and sitting still. Lucky that it came closer searching for food in nearby tree (probably unaware of me) which enabled me to shoot few decent pictures.





Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...