Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Casual stroll over fields and pond sunset

My kids follow me to distant locations nowadays which I am happy about. They are slowly getting out of phobia and becoming mature. At Hosaadu village, myself and kids were walking over fields and sometimes over the trails of fields every evening looking for birds. While kids were enjoying with mud & stone, I was partially gazing at birds and partially over kids. The 5 coconut tree string located in middle of eternal field also hosts patch of backwaters which increase overall beauty of place. Not sure if these backwaters are artificially formed by digging channel or naturally formed. It hosts plethora of aquatic birds to please bird photographer. A good capture possible only with 500mm+ focal length lens. I try with 300mm, but only larger birds turn out well but not tinier one.



Meanwhile, I discovered a new perspective from the fields to capture sunset. That turned out pretty too! I was amazed by the way final frame turned out. Probably more exploration of surroundings would provide additional perceptions to capture. We have plenty of perspectives to explore nearby. Only tool needed is patience. The Sun reflecting over the pond during golden hour, the silhouettes of coconut trees, the oblique trees, and why not the pond is enough to have on the frame to compose a perfect landscape picture. The pond is made up of saline water due to backpressure from sea. I have seen kingfishers bathing in it to cool the hot weather. The other side we have the real backwaters with mangroves where plenty of birds perch hunting for fish. Some of them have nests too in those area. Blabbering apart, here are the pictures from the sight with different perception! I hope to find better perceptions in my proximity rather than longing for exotic destinations













1 comment:

  1. You have no need to travel far, as your compositions are indeed exquisite and "exotic."

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...