Monday, February 22, 2021

Bird Series - Grey Headed Bulbul

I was fortunate to shoot this bird. Wikipedia terms it as endemic to western Ghats. While my house is not far from Western Ghats (< 50kms), its still a quite long journey for tiny creature. Probably, it wanted to explore the urban jungle for a while before moving back home. I saw this beautiful bird for couple of days and on one occasion, caught a clear picture while standing near the canopy. The bird was freely munching the berries while I was focussing to capture this distant visitor. The bird could not be seen thereafter. It stayed only for couple of days. Looks like moved back to its home.

Day 1





Day 2 : Decent pictures











Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...